At the CEPA Foundation, helping people learn and grow is one of our many important goals. For this reason, we not only provide study abroad programs to students, but we also regularly welcome visiting faculty members from various cultural and professional backgrounds to teach at our centers.
If you are a faculty member of an accredited college or university in North America, then you are invited to teach 1 or 2 course(s) over summer, spring, or fall semester at our beautiful European Study Center in Strasbourg, France.
In order to take part in this opportunity, it is necessary that you are also committed to recruiting 6 or more students from your own institution.
Your academic background should ideally be focused on one of the fields of study listed below:
Apply to become a visiting faculty at the European Study Center in Strasbourg, France.Applications should be submitted via email to the Director, Mrs. Ulrike Leibrecht
- Curriculum vitae
- Where would you prefer to teach - ESC France or Germany?
- When would you like to teach abroad (Fall, Spring, Summer / Year)?
- Please include at least two letters of reference from you current or past institutions.
ESC Strasbourg, France
- European Studies
- French Culture and Language
- International Business
- International Relations
- Political Science
Personal and Professional Benefits (just to name a few):
- make a difference in students' lives
- establish contacts and collaborate with French and German educators
- expand your professional networks
- enhance your foreign language skills
- experience different cultures
- strengthen international ties for your home college or university abroad
- advance your own career
- travel and discover Europe
- have fun taking part in a unique and fulfilling experience
- and much more
Remuneration and Benefits
CEPA Foundation will provide you with a teaching stipend as well as housing in a faculty apartment at either of our study centers. We can also assist you with practical matters concerning your move to Europe.
You will enjoy a flexible schedule, have time to discover Europe during free-time travel, accompany students during their cultural and professional experiences, and have the opportunity to build relationships that will last a lifetime.