• Slider Image

Visiting Faculty at the European Study Centers

At the CEPA Foundation, helping people learn and grow is one of our most important goals. For this reason, we run not only just study abroad programs for students, but we also regularly welcome visiting faculty from different cultural and professional backgrounds to teach at our centers.

If you are a faculty member from an accredited college or university in North America, and with support from your home institution, you are invited to apply to teach a 3-credit course for either a summer or semester at one of our beautiful European Study Centers in France or Germany. (Your academic background should ideally match one of our fields of study.)

Your Personal and Professional Benefits: (just to name a few)
  • make a difference in students' lives
  • establish contacts and collaborate with French and German educators
  • expand your professional networks 
  • enhance your foreign language skills
  • experience different cultures
  • strengthen international ties for your home college or university abroad
  • advance your own career
  • travel and discover Europe
  • have fun and be part of a unique and rewarding experience, and so much more
Remuneration and Benefits

CEPA Foundation will provide you with housing in a faculty apartment at either of our study centers, a stipend, and will assist you with many of the practical matters which arise when living overseas.

You will enjoy a flexible schedule, have time to discover Europe during free-time travel, accompany students during their exciting cultural and professional experiences, and you will have the opportunity to build relationships that will last a lifetime.

Apply to become a visiting faculty at either of the European Study Centers in France or Germany.

Applications should be submitted via email to the Director of University Relations, Heide Wiedmann
  • Curriculum vitae
  • Let us know if you have any international experience or have foreign language skills?
  • When would you like to teach and for a summer or semester?
  • Please include at least two letters of reference from you current or past institutions.