CEPA Foundation Inc.
Burgweg 24, Im Schloss
Phone number: +49 7142 9565 50
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our organization in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download the information on the CEPA Foundation, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
iv. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the CEPA Foundation, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on the CEPA Foundation, Inc.’s website are provided “as is”. CEPA Foundation, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CEPA Foundation, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the CEPA Foundation, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the CEPA Foundation, Inc.’s website, even if the CEPA Foundation, Inc. or a CEPA Foundation, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CEPA Foundation, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CEPA Foundation, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CEPA Foundation, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. CEPA Foundation, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any external links on the CEPA Foundation, Inc. website are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the CEPA Foundation, Inc. of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. CEPA Foundation, Inc. bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CEPA Foundation, Inc.’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
© 2016 CEPA Foundation, Inc. – Cultural and Educational Programs Abroad Foundation