About the Award
In our continuing effort to support Institute of International Education (IIE), Generation Study Abroad goal to double and diversify the number of U.S. students studying abroad by the end of the decade.
CEPA Foundation has set aside funds to sponsor passports for students nominated by their study abroad advisors from affiliate partner institutions.
Who can apply for a Passport to the World Award?
- Students who are traditionally under-represented in study abroad
- Students from CEPA Foundation Affililate Partner Schools
- First time passport applicants (renewals are not eligible)
- You are nominated by your study abroad advisor
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Passport Event near you (sponsored by the US State Department)