Frequently Asked Questions

Can CEPA Foundation issue a 1098-T form for my tax return so that I can claim educational tax credits?

No. Unfortunately, this is not possible because the CEPA Foundation is a non-educational institution and is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a degree granting institution. Therefore, CEPA Foundation is not eligible to issue 1098-T forms. Upon request, CEPA Foundation can issue students an itemized receipt after a program payment is made in full.