- What is your year and academic concentration?
I am a junior studying Political Science, International Affairs
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, where and for what purpose?
Yes, Peru for Church and I traveled to Jaimaca and Paris for school.
- Have you studied abroad before? If so, where and what did you study?
I studied in Jaimaca for humanities and Paris for French language.
- Why did you choose the ESC Strasbourg program?
I want to work with foreign politics and practice my French. This program was the best fit for me.
- What are you most looking forward to during your study abroad program?
Learning more about the European Union and meeting the people involved. Practicing my French and seeing all of the places.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
Writing, reading, and taking photos.
- Do you speak any foreign languages?
Oui. Je peux parler Francais un peu.
- What do you expect to gain from your semester in Strasbourg?
Insight into the EU and international institutions.