Let’s make a difference together!
We are looking forward to attending the first annual IIE Generation Study Abroad Summit this week in Washington DC.
CEPA Foundation Director, Mrs. Uli Leibrecht, will be attending and exhibiting at the summit.
There will be so many wonderful opportunities to meet fellow commitment partners, learn about innovative initiatives, and come together to share our most effective solutions to increase study abroad enrollment.
Most importantly, we can find new ways to work together to achieve our common goal – to double to number of U.S. students who study abroad by the end of the decade.
Whether you meet Mrs. Leibrecht in the exhibit area or cross paths during one of the sessions, think tanks, or meet-ups, we at the CEPA Foundation are truly inspired by this opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
If you would like to set up a meeting during the summit, please contact Mrs. Leibrecht by email email@example.com or drop by the CEPA Foundation table in the exhibit area.
Wishing you safe travels to Washington, DC.
The CEPA Foundation Pledge to Generation Study Abroad
- Offer special ambassador scholarships and awards as an effort to reduce financial barriers for studying abroad
- Develop meaningful service learning opportunities in developing countries, beginning with our work in Guatemala
- Offer an Experiential Learning Seminar for students to support their ability to identify tangible skills they learned during a study abroad experience and better articulate the relevancy of those skills to future employers
- Continue offering free academic webinars to international education professionals, faculty, and graduate students in the field that provide guidance and support to professionals and will help them increase study abroad participation and the impact of study abroad
- Offer an international symposium to help foster cultural understanding and communication on topics of cross-border cooperation and cross-cultural communication