Each year, CEPA Foundation brings together faculty members from U.S. and European universities, along with local experts and professionals to offer an in-depth platform for an intellectual exchange of ideas, to explore local perspectives and to encounter new cultures, places and issues. Site visits are designed to compliment the seminar topic and provide hands-on opportunities to engage in discussions with international colleagues. The faculty development seminars are available to faculty members from affiliated colleges and universities. Seminars are sponsored by CEPA Foundation or jointly sponsored by CEPA Foundation and an overseas or U.S. institution.
Faculty Development Seminar in Heidelberg (example from 2014) »
Topic: US-EU Relations Global Challenges - Transatlantic Economic Partnership
Would you like to develop a faculty development seminar just for your college or university?
CEPA Foundation will work closely with you to customize
a seminar based on your specific topic
and international goals. Please contact us with your ideas.
Benefits of CEPA Foundation faculty development seminars:
- Offers exposure to the social, historical, cultural, political
and contemporary challenges abroad
- Builds long-lasting networks with colleagues and international counterparts
- Increases the interest for future international travel, research, fellowship and publishing
- Expands faculty and student exchange opportunities through discovering new resources abroad
- Creates opportunities for intense collaboration on curricular and cultural levels
The mission of the CEPA Foundation is to serve students by offering affordable, high-quality study abroad programs that positively
impact their personal,
academic, and career goals.
Read the full statement »